Answered By: Kate Carter Last Updated: Aug 11, 2020 Views: 1
Answered By: Kate Carter
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2020 Views: 1
You can access The Chronicle for Higher Education in one of two ways:
- through the UHCL databases list using your UHCL credentials, or
- using a personal login associated with your UHCL email address.
To sign up with your UHCL email address and receive full access to The Chronicle for Higher Education through the institutional subscription, follow the steps below.
- From the Chronicle.com homepage, click Sign In on the top right corner.
- Sign Up with your UHCL email and a personal choice of password.
- Chronicle.com will send an email to your UHCL account to confirm you institutional email address.
- Upon confirmation, go to My Account and select Profile. Enter University of Houston-Clear Lake in the institution box and other required information, then click Save.
- You should now see "Site license provided by UHCL" on the top left corner of the screen. Your library-sponsored access to Chronicle.com is now activated.