Answered By: Linsey Ford Last Updated: Nov 26, 2019 Views: 51
To export a single citation:
1. Conduct your search in OneSearch (link provided below).
2. When you find the article you are looking for, click on the three More Actions dots.
3. Select Export RIS and then download. The EndNote icon is for EndNote Web, not EndNote desktop.
4. Open the file in EndNote.
To export multiple citations:
1. Conduct your search in OneSearch.
2. Add/save desired items to your favorites.
3. Click on the pin at the top right of the page to go to your Saved Items.
4. Mark all items you wish to export, and then click on the three More Actions dots to the right of My saved items.
5. Select Export RIS and then download.
4. Open the files in EndNote.