Answered By: Linsey Ford Last Updated: Nov 26, 2019 Views: 1231
When EndNote X9 is installed, by default approximate 500 most "popular" output styles are installed. If you want to add more output styles, please follow the instructions below.
- Run "EndNote"
- From the Edit menu, choose "Output Styles/Open Style Manager…"
- Click "Get More on the Web…" button from ‘EndNote Styles’ window.
For download one of output styles, you can use download links from the list below on this page. And then you can use these files after copy to
Windows: "C:\Program Files\EndNote X9\Styles’" folder
MacOS: "Applications\EndNote X9\Styles" folder.
- Double-click the style file. It should open in EndNote.
- In EndNote, click “File Menu” and choose “Save as”. Remove the word “copy” and click “Save”.
- Click on “File Menu” and choose “Close Style”.