Answered By: David Palmer Last Updated: Nov 30, 2018 Views: 63
Yes! We have seven study rooms that can be reserved ahead of time (4 on the main floor and 3 on the upper floor of the library). Five rooms are for groups, and two rooms can be used by either an individual or a group. The rules for reserving the study rooms are as follows:
- Rooms may be reserved up to 1 week in advance.
- Reservations require a valid UHCL email address.
- Rooms can be used for a maximum of 4 hours per day per group.
- For the group rooms, at least two group members must be present when checking out a room key.
- At least one person in the group must have a student ID when checking out a key.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes after start time. After that time, the reservation may be canceled.
- Study room keys accrue a $5.00 fine per hour overdue.
You can use the link below to reserve a group study room.