Answered By: David Palmer Last Updated: Dec 01, 2021 Views: 225
If you need a book that is owned by another UH system library:
- Search for the book in OneSearch.
- Open the book record.
- In the "Get it" section, select the Sign in link and enter your username and password.
- Click Request, select the pickup location you want, and click Send Request.
- You will be notified via your UHCL email account when the material is ready to be picked up.
If you need a book that is not owned by any library in the UH system, or an article that is not available through the UHCL databases, you may request it through Illiad Interlibrary Loan.
- Please note: Textbooks cannot be obtained via Interlibrary Loan.
Learn more about Interlibrary Loan and request materials through the link below.