Answered By: Linsey Ford
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2018     Views: 19

Printed and bound copies are not required by the University of Houston - Clear Lake, but you may want to have physical copies for yourself or others. You can print personal copies of your dissertation from the UHCL Copy Center. You can print/bind using an online service such as GradWorks Online or a local book binder here in Houston such as The Bookbindery. These vendors are optional and provided here for informational purposes only. The University of Houston-Clear Lake does not endorse these vendors.

Live Chat