Answered By: Clarke Iakovakis Last Updated: Feb 14, 2018 Views: 17
Answered By: Clarke Iakovakis
Last Updated: Feb 14, 2018 Views: 17
1. Enter an EBSCOhost database such as Academic Search Complete, Education Source, Business Source Complete, or PsycInfo.
2. Conduct your search
3. When you find an article you want to add to EndNote, click on the title of the article.
4. In the menu on the right, click Export.
5. Click Direct Export in RIS Format.
6. Open the file from the folder it was downloaded into.