Answered By: Jingshan Xiao Last Updated: Dec 01, 2017 Views: 184
When EndNote X8 is installed, by default approximate 500 most "popular" output styles are installed. If you want to add more output styles, please follow the instructions below.
- Run "EndNote"
- From the Edit menu, choose "Output Styles/Open Style Manager…"
- Click "Get More on the Web…" button from ‘EndNote Styles’ window.
For download one of output styles, you can use download links from the list below on this page. And then you can use these files after copy to
Windows: "C:\Program Files\EndNote X8\Styles’" folder
MacOS: "Applications\EndNote X8\Styles" folder.
- Double-click the style file. It should open in EndNote.
- In EndNote, click “File Menu” and choose “Save as”. Remove the word “copy” and click “Save”.
- Click on “File Menu” and choose “Close Style”.