Answered By: Clarke Iakovakis Last Updated: Dec 06, 2016 Views: 2015
How to add a reference to a book that is owned by one of the University of Houston Libraries:
1. Select Online Search Mode
2. Under the Online Search group, select more
3. In the Quick Search box, type in u houston and press enter. Select the "U Houston" option with the Information Provider as "Library Catalogs" and click Choose.
4. You can now search for a book by title, author, keyword, subject, or ISBN:
5. To add it to a group in your library, select the citation, right click it, and choose Add References To and select a group.