Answered By: Chloris Yue
Last Updated: Nov 29, 2017     Views: 148

Students, faculty, and staff in the UH system must present their UH system ID card to borrow library items. Your university ID card can be used to borrow materials at any UH-system library.

Cards for UHCL students, faculty, and staff can be obtained from the Student Life Office located in room 1.204 in the Student Services building.  They may also be obtained at UHCL Pearland in room P152.

Live Chat